2017 Obamacare Open Enrollment is going to be scary, but the good news is I have alternative solutions!
Changes to the Affordable Care Act / Obamacare 2017 in Texas
- Aetna, Cigna, Humana, Scott & White and United HealthOne pulling out of the marketplace.
- BCBS, Scott & White, and Vista 360 Health – Only carriers left in Central Texas offering benefits.
- Rate Increases APPROVED – 50% plus.
- Most individual & family plans will terminate December 31st at midnight.
- Increased out of pocket expenses for individuals & families.
- Most (Non ACA compliant) Grandfathered plans will terminate December 31st at midnight.
- Smaller networks.
***We do have an alternative solution to the Affordable Care Act / Obamacare plans that will be typically 30-50% less if you do not have any preexisting conditions.***
You Must Call Jason Fisher For Appointment…